As far as holiday traditions go, our Twin Cities Music Photographer Showcase may be young, but it is always amazing to see the talent of our local photographers. For the 4th year we are asking everyone to share your favorite Minnesota concert pictures with our readers and showcase your talent.
Last year over 25 of our colleagues submitted photos – this year we hope to feature even more!
We saw many new faces in the pit this year and would like to include a wide range of photographers. If you are “up and coming” this is a great way to have your work seen by a wide audience. This show case is open to both professionals and enthusiasts. Whether you are shooting with an entry DSLR with a kit lens or a pro-grade camera, show us your best!
To be considered:
- Images must be taken by a camera (no phone pictures)
- They must be from at least 3 different bands / artists
- You must have rights to publish the image (some photo releases limit that)
If you would like to submit your work, please send an e-mail to tcm @ twincitiesmedia.net with the following
- A profile pic of yourself (if you would like one included)
- A short bio (can be 1-2 sentences to introduce you to our readers)
- A link to your website (or social media)
- A few comments about what makes the selected images your favorites
- Your 3-5 favorite live music pictures you have taken in 2018
- You can either attach them to the e-mail or send a dropbox link
- Watermarked is fine
- For best resolution, the long edge of just under 2000 pixels works best
- Maximum Image size should be 500 KB
- Deadline: December 20 2018
- Planned publication: Starting December 21 2018
- You retain all rights to the images you submit and granting TCM one time permission to use your photos in our article